"The ability to use Wikipedia was a great help when it came to this text and it's informational needs." (Spearman).
My topic of Metamorphoses was a fairly easy topic to find research on. Wikipedia really helped me. But with Wikipedia, you have to be careful with citing it because anyone can add information to a Wikipedia page and make it inaccurate. Since Wikipedia is reviewed by scholars, I trust that its information is valid.
"'I've been in quite a slump this whole semester with my core classes, and so, I choose to not work on the assignments on my days off.'" (Hindman).
That's an understatement for me. Some days where I schedule time for this class, I still slack and do half of what I intended on doing. I guess because this isn't a class composed of written tests, just papers. Most days off, I am at the gym then try to work on homework before I go t bed. That's not a good routine in the long run
"'I procrastinate a lot, even when I tell myself I shouldn't be doing that.'" (Molina)
Whenever the class seems manageable, procrastination is my biggest problem. I get home and say, "time for homework", but don't start it until about 3 hours later. I vowed not to do that this semester. Work and flag football played a role, but I still could have managed better. The areas I've stalled in were the posts and workshops. Anything major such as group projects and individual projects, I've put 100 percent effort in.
I can see a lot of similarities between why everybody struggled. For me work really wears you out so on the day off you feel like relaxing.
ReplyDeleteI'm starting to see a pattern we all intend to do our work but when it comes down to it we get distracted when we should be doing our work. Also when it comes down to it no one wants to work on their day off.
ReplyDelete