What's really slowed me down in this project is the subject I chose to research and write a paper about. Metamorphoses was a pain in the butt to do a project on. Since it has religious elements, I have to be careful on what I cite due to different results when I research. The art of the writing is very difficult to understand on 1st reading. The writing contains many run on sentences and side stories about another event. It would take at least two thorough readings of it to understand the overall theme.
I sort of do not like google docs way of citation. Instead of a references tab like in Microsoft word, there is a research tab. For some reason, when I tried to research, google docs would slow down and sometimes freeze, becoming unresponsive. That got very annoying. But I like how google docs instantly saves documents every minute. Though it was tedious, I'm glad I chose Metamorphoses as a research project. After reading it and the data I found, the story became much more understandable and interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment