The universe is created through the sun and a man and woman create a god child. He is not exactly the child to a god or gods but his soul creates life. We had a debate on whether heaven and hell existed. We decided that there is no heaven and hell. If we used that then it is just another creation of the life that already exists. We are looking for originality.
We still have some holes to fill as in our story, some parts are still unanswered. But we are very confident that our story will be convincing. The names of the parents and their child is still unknown at this point. We are very confident that our presentation will be impressive.
Sounds interesting and I look forward to hearing the final story! I don't think our group's creation story is original per se. We pull from a lot of different sources so that our story will seem familiar but will have original characters. (I hope that makes sense.)
ReplyDelete