Friday, September 4, 2015

Co-Worker Eroticism

Everyone has that naughty side where they want to sleep with co-workers.  The thought of skipping work and making love in the workplace is hot in many people's minds.  Wondering if you will get caught, how long can each other last and finding a good spot to make love all add thrill to the it.  Work causes stress and having attractive coworkers causes the intent to want the passion.  Hot coworkers + stress = desire to release. 

Some companies allow coworkers to date as there are no rules against work relationships.  Other companies have strict policies against coworker intimacy.  But being around attractive coworkers causes people to give in to the rules.  Attraction over rules is an understatement.  The thrill of not getting caught and sneaking around is always fun.  Love making is always a good stress reliever and when you have an attractive co-worker, many will break the rules.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's different where you work but working at Chik-fil-a I can honestly say I've never felt those feelings towards another person while on the job. Haha. Maybe it's cause I'm covered in chicken guts and sweat all day, or the usually attractive girls who work up front always seem to make me mad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't see anyone trying to sleep with a co-worker at a fast food restaurant. Doesn't seem like the most... atmospheric place to get intimate.

      Delete
    2. LMAO!! Hit them with a pick up line to get them back

      Delete
  2. Having sex at Chik-Fil-A brings a whole new meaning to "It's my pleasure!" Sorry, I had to go there...I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete