Waking up a female would be a funny surprise to me. I would wake up with long hair, breasts, and other things us men normally don't start our day with. I think I might yell as soon as I wake up because I might not feel how a guy feels when we wake up. I'd probably pull my hair as hard as I can to see if I can feel pain and check if its attached to my head like a normal female. I'd probably look around and wonder why my room looks so "mannish".
I'd do the typical guy routine when getting up. Way one of doing it: get up, scratch your butt, fix the wedge, smell your own bad breath for entertainment, brush only, lightly clean your face without soap, put on used clothes from up to a week ago, lie on the couch and watch TV or play video games. Way two: lie in the bed for another hour while checking facebook, snapchat, instagram, tinder, kik, and text messages, reply to the female messages IMMEDIATELY, ignore our buddies for another 3 hours, force ourselves to brush our teeth and clean up, no shower, stay in our boxers or wear shorts only, go watch TV and be lazy. Way three: stay in bed and play video games for the rest of the day or until forced to get up.
I think I'd use my female advantages to gain more knowledge on females so when I return to man, I will have them 100% figured out. As of right now, I currently live with my family so I think they would understand my midnight transformation. My mom would probably love it the most because she won't be the only female in the house. I would go to the mall and suggest all the fine girls to the male Dante so when I change back, my phone would be blowing up. Perfect idea.
But if this ever did happen, I wouldn't be too surprised. Sex change is now celebrated in society...(...cough...cough....Caitlyn Jenner.....) Hopefully the transformation back would be predetermined so that I can record it and put it up on Youtube. I'd probably be a hit after that. Bad thing is that I'd have to buy female clothes to avoid looking too much like a tomboy.
Wow that is kind of funny! I thought that you might try to find some girl clothes to put on and maybe put on makeup lol. It sounds like you would be more interested in turning back asap.
ReplyDeleteI can tell from reading this that you'd really monopolize your time as a girl.
ReplyDeleteAt least you'd be smart with your sex change and use it to your advantage! I can relate because if I were to be a boy, my dad wouldn't have to be the only man in the house dealing with "girl stuff" daily and I feel that would be a relief from him as well. This post was very entertaining haha.
ReplyDeleteGood idea using your physical change for your advantage (high five). Even though I can't use my change to get girls because I have a girl friend, I honestly don't know how she would react. But second of all, those 3 ways of getting up are pretty nasty dude, but then I realize that I just did way two this morning. (I need to fix my life)
ReplyDeleteJust go to an imaginative world and make it happen
DeleteI like the thought of turning into a female and figuring out 100% of the female race and then returning to a male. That would be useful haha
ReplyDeleteWe will find a way
DeleteI like this post. I think it's cool that you brought up the transgender community. This is actually something that's happening in society today. I'm kind of glad that we live in the society we do, because gender stereotypes are starting to blur the lines a little. For instance, there are female wrestlers, and male ballet dancers out there. Even the tradition of having a male president could potentially be changed through the nomination of Hillary Clinton for the Democratic party. With that being said, we still got a lot more progress to make.
ReplyDeleteeven if you had a chance to wake up female, I don't think you could figure us out 100%. Im a girl and still don't have myself figured out :)
ReplyDeleteas far as guys mornings routine...... im glad my husband doesn't do none of the three, but I could add a forth to that list!
Everyone Is different.
I don't think anybody should have a sex change... you were born that way for a reason and I just can't think of anyone actually wanting to do that... besides Caitlyn jenner.... still disgust me though.